Equivalency Credentials

Earn a High School Diploma, GED, or HiSET

AFWD can help you find and access services to get your high school diploma or a high school equivalency certification (GED or HiSET).
If you also wish to work while obtaining your diploma or certification, we may be able to help you find a job.

If you are interested in exploring any of these activities, utilize our chat feature or complete the inquiry form below.